- Gear used in the field to gather news is the Sony XDCam EX camera. These full HD cameras are assigned to each reporter and photographer
- Two Live Trucks with three LIVE receive points (Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and East Butte).
- WiNG unit: This unit uses Wireless WIMAXX Internet to send video and live shots back to the station where available.
- Harris Velocity non-linear editing system
- AP ENPS Newsroom Computer Production System
- Telemetrics Automation is used to make our studio cameras fully robotic.
- Ross Synergy production board is used to switch camera and video for on-air
- Baron Weather Graphics and its VIPIR technology is used for up-to-the-minute forecasting.
- We use ABC, CBS, CNN, and AP to supplement our local news gathering.