RIGBY, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - Decisions on proposals to allow 129,000-pound trucks on sections of some eastern Idaho highways could come Tuesday when an Idaho Transportation Board subcommittee meets in Boise.
Applications have been submitted to allow overweight trucks on:
- U.S. 20 from I-15 to U.S. 20 (Milepost 307.45 to Milepost 309.88)
- U.S. 26 from Idaho Falls to the Wyoming Border (Milepost 334.37 to Milepost 402.5)
- U.S. 26 from U.S. 20 to the Butte/Bingham County line (Milepost 272 to Milepost 306.1)
- Idaho 28 from Salmon to Idaho 22 (Milepost 30.61 to Milepost 135.64)
- Idaho 32 from a Simplot facility to Ashton (Milepost 28.3 to Milepost 20.6)
- Idaho 32 from Idaho 33 to a Simplot facility (Milepost 0 to Milepost 28.3)
- A section of Idaho 47 in Ashton (Milepost 0 to Milepost 1.01)
The committee will meet at ITD headquarters in Boise, but a video conference will be available at the District 6 office at 206 North Yellowstone Highway, in Rigby. The meeting is scheduled to begin Jan. 16 at 3:30 p.m.