Back To Mobile Site
POSTED: 04:37 PM MDT Jun 19, 2012 

A heat lamp inside a chicken coop likely started a fire that then engulfed the propane tank and garage and damaged a house in Dubois early Tuesday.

1 / 6

A heat lamp inside a chicken coop likely started a fire that then engulfed the propane tank and garage and damaged a house in Dubois early Tuesday.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement

Most Popular

E-News Registration