A straw maze was ablaze Tuesday night at U Pick 'Em Red Barn off McNeil Drive between 24th Street and Sunnyside in Idaho Falls. It was smoldering Wednesday.
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.