Fire damages Idaho Falls home
A home caught fire Saturday afternoon at 205 West 16th Street in Idaho Falls.
According to the Idaho Falls Fire Department, smoke was reported coming from the roof of the house. Most of the flames were concentrated around the chimney and in the rafters of the attic.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out within minutes.
No one was in the house at the time of the fire.
Officials estimate about $75,000 worth of damage was done to the home.
Copyright 2013 NPG of Idaho. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.