Idaho Falls home damaged by fire
An early morning fire caused approximately $40 thousand in damage to a home in the 200 block of East 11th Street in Idaho Falls on Friday. Battalion Chief Dorin Howard said the fire was reported at 6:50 am.
The occupant, identified as Darlene Tracy, was not injured. Firefighters had to remove a wall and a portion of the ceiling to gain access and contain the fire in that area. The cause was blamed on aging electrical wiring.
Copyright 2013 NPG of Idaho. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.