Pocatello police are investigating a fire on the Idaho State University campus.
The fire happened at the Pond Student Union Building in a men's restroom around 9:30 p.m. Friday. Emergency crews evacuated the building and put the fire out.
Police said someone had stuffed paper toilet seat protectors into toilets and lit them on fire.
In addition to general smoke damage, the fire also caused minor damage to the walls.
If you have any information, contact the Pocatello Police Department at (208) 234-6100.