IDAHO FALLS, Idaho -

A single wide mobile home, believed to have been totally destroyed by fire a month ago, caught fire again Sunday.

The fire was reported Saturday around 9 p.m. at 655 N. Adam in Idaho Falls. Fire crews were called to the scene following report of an explosion. 

Based on initial reports from law enforcement that one person was missing, firefighters quickly suppressed the fire and searched for the occupant inside.  No one was found.

The occupant was found safe at a neighbor's house.

According to an Idaho Falls Fire Department news release, the fire was caused by a leaking connection on a portable propane heater inside the trailer.  

The mobile home was involved in another fire about one month ago.  At that time, investigators called the trailer a total loss.