Charger may have started Bonneville County house fire

BONNEVILLE COUNTY, Idaho - Firefighters believe a faulty cellphone charger may have started a fire in Bonneville County Monday night.

A fire department spokesperson said the homeowner at 595 North Farnsworth Drive came home to find a house filled with smoke. When firefighters got to the house, they knocked down some flames in a back bedroom.

Damage is estimated at $50,000, according to Division Chief Dorin Howard.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Top Stories