KIFI Top Story

Fire destroys Roberts mobile home

Trailer home burns in Roberts

ROBERTS, Idaho - Fire destroyed a mobile home that caught fire Tuesday afternoon.

The Jefferson County Sheriff's office said the home was totally destroyed. According to a sheriff's deputy, it was caused by an unattended fire in the fireplace.

The home was owned by Javier Trejo, who was not at home when the fire started. No one was injured.

The fire was reported by a neighbor. The Roberts Fire QRU, Menan, and Lewisville fire departments responded to the call.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Top Stories