KIFI Top Story

Hamer mobile home destroyed by fire

HAMER, Idaho - A single-wide mobile home and a 2001 Chrysler Caravan were destroyed by fire Wednesday afternoon at 2495 E 2100 North in Hamer. 

The Jefferson County Sheriff's office said Pedro N. Puente, 47, was attempting to thaw frozen water pipes with space heaters.  The fire was caused by an electrical overload. 

Puente called for help when he noticed his home was on fire.  Sheriff's deputies and the Hamer Fire Department responded to the call at 12:50 p.m.

No one was injured. 

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Top Stories