KIFI Top Story

House burns in Jefferson County

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Idaho - A Jefferson County house is a total loss after it caught fire early Wednesday morning.

Around 2:30 a.m., a paper carrier saw the house on the 100 block of North 4500 East on fire and called 911.

The house is owned by Larry Loftus of Jefferson County, who had been getting ready to rent it out. No one was living there.

The Rigby and Ririe fire departments fought the blaze.

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said the fire possibly started from electrical wiring.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Top Stories