KIFI Top Story

IF house fire causes $50,000 in damages

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho Falls house fire caused $50,000 in damages Saturday evening. The Idaho Falls Fire Department said unattended grease heating on a stove caused the fire in the 500 block of Auburn Avenue.

Fire crews said when they arrived to the house the fire was in the kitchen so they placed fans at the front door to ventilate.

The fire was quickly extinguished. No injuries were reported.


comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Top Stories