IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Taylorview Middle School was briefly evacuated Thursday morning.
Firefighters were called to the school around 10 a.m. after teachers reported seeing smoke in one of the classrooms.
It appeared it may have been coming from room 202.
The students were evacuated outside while firefighters confirmed that a faulty motor caused some smoke, but not a fire.
The students were quickly taken out of the cold and allowed to go into the gym while officials ventilated the rooms that were affected.