POCATELLO, Idaho - The owner of Ace Hardware in Pocatello and Idaho Falls is hoping to save lives from a deadly gas known as the silent killer.
After a family was found dead in their home from carbon monoxide poisoning last weekend, Ace Hardware began offering carbon monoxide detectors at cost – about $15.
Although the stores are currently sold out, those who prepay can be put on the waiting list.
The offer is only available at Ace Hardware in Idaho Falls and Pocatello.
The funeral for Dr. Bill Parrish and his wife, Ross, and sons Keegan and Liam was held at noon Friday in Pocatello.