Pocatello's spring fair attracted large crowds of people to ISU's Holt Arena.
A sheriff's office in Oregon is warning about a new scam for iPhone users. Local law enforcement says they haven't seen it hit Bannock County, but they still see their share of 911 issues.
The Pocatello Fire Department has determined a fire in the boiler room of the First Congregational United Church of Christ at 309 North Garfield at 2:15 p..m. Tuesday was being fed by natural gas.
Cleaning products can be hazardous if people aren't careful. That's why the fire department wants to remind everyone to be careful and avoid hazardous mistakes when spring cleaning.