We have compiled a list of Easter egg hunts in eastern Idaho and western Wyoming. Although this is a long list, we know it is likely missing some Easter egg hunts. If you know of a hunt that is not listed here, please email us at email@example.com, and we will update this page.
Depending on what device you are viewing this on, you may have to click the next button at the bottom to view more egg hunts.
- Easter egg hunt, noon. Aberdeen Elementary School.
- Easter egg hunt by ABC Auto Clinic, 1 p.m. Indian Springs Resort just south of American Falls. 4,000 eggs, with a thousand for each age category 13 and under. Prizes.
- Blackfoot Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. Jensen Grove. Note the time change.
- The Willows Assisted Living and Memory Care Easter Egg Hunt, 1 p.m.
- Downey Easter Egg Hunt, 10:30 a.m. City Park.
- Downata Hot Springs Easter Egg Hunt & Activities, 3 p.m. Free with paid admission to the swimming pool.
- The Biggest Easter Egg Hunt in East Idaho, 10 a.m. Lilac Circle in Tautphaus Park. More than 15,000 eggs, 5,000 prizes.
- Third Annual Phits Easter Egg Hunt, 1 p.m. Community Park. Ages 12 and under. Beeper eggs available for blind and visually impaired children. Also a bouncy house and face painting. Donations to National Federation for the Blind.
- Hope Lutheran Church and School Easter Egg Hunt and Craft Making, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Craft making is at 10:15 a.m., and Easter egg hunt begins at 11 a.m. Three age groups for children up to 12.
- The HUNT @ Parkwood, 10:30 a.m. Parkwood Meadows Assisted Living. Free hunt and light brunch. Three different age groups and a chance to win a new bike or iPod Shuffle.
- Piece by Piece Easter egg hunt, 10 a.m. Idaho Falls. For children with special needs and their siblings.
- Easter egg hunt, 10 a.m. Stuart Park if weather permits -- otherwise at Inkom Elementary School.
- Easter egg hunt, 11 a.m. Iona Park.
- 46th Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Town Square, 10 a.m. For kids 1 to 6 years old.
Lava Hot Springs
- Bunnyland USA Easter Celebration, 10 a.m. to noon. Lava Elementary School. 10 a.m.: Breakfast with Easter Bunny. 11 a.m.: Easter parade. 11:30 a.m. to noon: Easter egg hunt.
- Malad Easter Egg Hunt and Easter breakfast, 10 a.m. City Park. Golden eggs can be redeemed for $1.
- Montpelier Easter Egg Hunt, noon to 2 p.m. Adams Park.