Most people don't wait for a fire before they get a smoke detector, but it took Saturday night's tragedy to get people to think about getting a carbon monoxide (CO) detector.
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.