Winter Storm Warning:
Issued at: 11:25 am MST on December 20, 2014, expires at: 5:00 AM MST on December 22, 2014
- ...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 5 am MST Monday... A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow and blowing snow remains in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 5 am MST Monday.
- Timing...5 PM today through 5 am Monday.
- Main impact...6 to 12 inches of snow with over a foot possible above 7000 feet.
- Locations include...Stanley...Clayton...Banner creek Summit
- other impacts...blowing and drifting snow and low visibilities on Sunday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow are expected or occurring. Strong winds are also possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.