Winter Storm Watch:
Issued at: 4:53 am MST on December 19, 2014, expires at: 5:00 AM MST on December 22, 2014
- ...Winter Storm Watch in effect from Saturday afternoon through late Sunday night... The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Winter Storm Watch...which is in effect from Saturday afternoon through late Sunday night.
- Timing...5 PM Saturday through 5 am Monday.
- Main impact...6 to 12 inches of snow with over a foot possible above 7500 feet.
- Locations include...Stanley...Clayton...Banner creek Summit
- other impacts...blowing and drifting snow and low visibilities on Sunday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.