South Central Highlands
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 4:43 am MST on November 22, 2014, expires at: 11:00 PM MST on November 22, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 11 PM MST this evening above 6000 feet... A Winter Weather Advisory above 6000 feet for heavy snow remains in effect until 11 PM MST this evening.
- Timing...now through 11 PM tonight.
- Main impact...4 to 10 inches of snow
- locations include...City of Rocks...Willow Creek Summit... Oakley...Connor Summit...sweetzer Summit...Malad Summit... MacKay...Willow Creek Summit.
- Other impacts...wind gusts of 25 to 40 mph could cause blowing and drifting snow on roadways and reduced visibilities. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.